Accounting Analyst (m/f/d) in Spartanburg
Volke Consulting Ltd. (Greenville, SC) seeks
Accounting Analyst (m/f/d) in Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on the operational processes with the goal of finding and recommending opportunities and implementing improvements in accuracy, efficiency and timeliness.
- Monitors, analyzes and drives resolution to AP open items. This includes debit balances, workflow items and payment issues.
- Participates in projects relating to or affecting Accounts Payable processes.
- Account analyses and account maintenance, taking actions as needed to clear open items to minimize financial risk. This requires cross-functional initiative with other departments to resolve open issues.
- Assists in system/process design as well as maintenance and testing of changes and system upgrades.
- Acts as a backup for Accounts payable posting as needed.
- Prepares month end reports for management including metrics
- Performs month-end entries.
- Education: BS/BA Degree in Accounting or Business Administration (preferred) or equivalent of 4 years experience in Accounting environment.
- 3+ year of professional experience in Accounting.
- Proficiency in PC spreadsheets and general Windows environment.
- SAP knowledge of FI (Accounts Payable) and MM (Procurement) modules (preferred).
For more information about this opportunity please contact our office in Greenville +1 864252 5308 or email your resume to email@example.com.
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG