Logistics Structure & Material Flow Planning Specialist II (m/f/d) in Greenville
Volke Consulting Ltd. (Greenville, SC) seeks
Logistics Structure & Material Flow Planning Specialist II (m/f/d)
- Work on the API layer built in the JAVA blueprint BMW architecture.
- Maintain current applications.
- Mostly NOT under active development
- The focus of this position is warehouse planning.
- This person has to plan the processes of transportation / exchange: what and how, including structures that are used in the process. There is only one planner responsible for it all.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience with RFQ’s and leading projects to full realization.
- Be adept in the various different forms of warehouse operations: a number of sequencing parts, moving parts, bulk and piece picking parts.
- Experience in building/planning a warehouse and its internal operations.
- Planning budget and manpower.
- Be driven and self-motivated.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Familiar with all the different ways that material can be conveyed through a warehouse (I.E. sequencing, inbound/outbound shipping.)
- Do data analytics to analyze the throughput and flow through the warehouse and how the changes are going to impact that.
- PowerBI is preferred but not required.
- Excel is critical - must be well versed in Excel.
- Nice to have: Microsoft Office Suite, Presentation skills (be able to present ideas to manager but also operation and sell those concepts to the operations team.)
This is a position with a competitive salary and superior benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401Kalong with paid holidays and vacation days.
Please apply ONLY if you fulfill the above mentioned minimum requirements.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our office in Greenville +1 864252 5308 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG