Quality Global Assignments & Recruiting Analyst (m/f/d) in Greenville South Carolina
Volke Consulting Ltd. (Greenville, SC) seeks
Quality Global Assignments & Recruiting Analyst (m/f/d)
- Provides support to the Global Assignments and Recruiting department in the coordination of international assignments and recruitment activities.
- Facilitates long term and short term international assignments (both outbound and inbound) to include immigration topics.
- Supports the coordination of international assignments for the Press Shop Project.
- Manages recruiting activities in various departments throughout the company including both internal and external hires.
- Completes tasks to ensure expat assignments are processed according to local guidelines and global terms and conditions.
- Communicates with relevant process partners to gather information needed to process international assignments.
- Coordinates international transfers and assists all expatriates.
- Maintains and documents up to date process steps and tracks all steps required to complete the authorizations for an international assignment.
- Informs associates of relevant international assignment information and escalates issues as needed.
- Leverages the online recruiting resources and in-house ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreens candidates.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates. Interviews candidates presented by hiring managers through the use of behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Maintains associate files and associate document tracking.
- Coordinates immigration documentation.
- Maintain tracking reports and all systems with updated expatriate information (SAP, INTAMS).
- Schedules, coordinates, and supports with meetings and new hire orientations for international assignees and localized candidates.
- Updates all systems, process documents, lists, reporting, and communications.
- Administers group inbox through organization of emails and filing communications accordingly.
- Reviews and processes invoices.
- Drafts contracts for outbound international assignees.
- Maintains continuos improvement mindset for process improvement strategies.
- Develops or updates process manuals as needed.
- Support as needed with orientations (Students, Domestic, and International).
- Performs other duties as assigned by BMW MC Operations Supervisor.
- BS degree in HR, Business or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience, preferably to include Global Human Resources or Recruitment experience
- Previous immigration case work experience (preferred).
- Advanced communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced customer service and problem solving skills
- Advanced ability to be flexible in a changing environment.
- Advanced ability to interface effectively within a global team environment and partner with multiple business units and functions
- Advanced working knowledge of MS office programs
- German language skills (preferred)
For more information about this opportunity please contact our office in Greenville +1 864252 5308 or email your resume to email@example.com.
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG