Quality IT Systems Analyst (m/f/d) in Greenville South Carolina
Volke Consulting Ltd. (Greenville, SC) seeks
Quality IT Systems Analyst (m/f/d)
- Ensures continuous development and enhancement of the Technology IT systems for quality management and optimum data reporting. Applies proven communication, analytical, and problem solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve open IT systems issues.
- Develops and maintains IT systems, including specific applications to meet the business needs of the Technology.
- Ensures new systems have a smooth roll-out with communication to users. Monitors for stability following implementation.
- Develops documents and reports to ensure both the Team members and Management have the required data to steer developing business needs.
- Serves as a primary interface for IT systems providing technical knowledge and troubleshooting support to non-IT professionals.
- Addresses team concerns with systems and determines corrective measures and/or escalation as necessary.
- Analyzes business needs and makes recommendations for improvements in order to support target achievements Serves as a point of contact and partners with other Technologies and Plant IT for system requirements and provides input on systems and processes.
- Manages multiple project and initiatives simultaneously as needed. Reviews, prioritizes and communicates system initiatives and validation of changes to affected users and management team to ensure business requirements are met.
- Identifies new business opportunities, services and products that may help improve our daily working model.
- Ensures that development efforts are focused on IT group solutions for software implementation across all technologies.
- Conducts periodic analysis to ensure that all systems are operating at the required level of performance to ensure our daily business functions can be met.
- Adheres to 5S and Safety Standards and Principles
- Education: BS/BA degree in Computer Science / Information Technology Business related field or the equivalent of 4 years of related experience.
- 3+ years of related software programming in a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Information Technology to include experience in Quality Systems. (automotive preferred).
- 1+ years of experience working within a project/team environment, and with completing projects with a set of various data sources.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL, Oracle (Oracle APEX is preferred).
- Ability to read premade calculations, formulas, query’s understand function and be able to change/modify for department needs.
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office application skills.
- 1+ years of knowledge of information system concepts with networks, servers, and PC applications.
- 1+ years of written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- 1+ years of interpersonal skills and customer service skills with the ability to foster teamwork. Basic working knowledge of information and computer technologies to meet business needs
- Nice to have: Tableau – recommended but not needed.
- Travel: No travel required.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our office in Greenville +1 864252 5308 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG