Human Resources Recruiter (m/f/d) in Greenville South Carolina
Volke Consulting Ltd. (Greenville, SC) seeks
Human Resources Recruiter (m/f/d)
- You will conduct the full lifecycle recruiting activities for Exempt and/or Non-Exempt positions. You will partner with hiring manager to effectively source, recruit, evaluate, interview and select top talent to meet Plant staffing needs.
- You are someone who can be flexible and can do anything across the plant.
- You are someone who is proactive with trying to source candidates.
- You like to learn and are willing to do whatever is needed for the department with regards to workload or type of recruiting.
- You have customer service and proactive mindset, attention to detail and flexibility. You are responsible for orientation once a month and the team take turns facilitating orientation.
- You have flexibility with hours, could have interviews at 6am or 6pm because of different shifts. This only happens occasionally.
- You will be responsible for average of 15-20 requisitions at a given time.
- You ensure compliance with all applicable laws related to selection and hiring processes.
- You leverage the online recruiting resources and in-house ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates.
- Coordinate all communication with candidates with a high level of customer service.
- Interview candidates through the use of virtual and face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Schedule and steer the logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and follow-up activities with interview teams and candidates.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines.
- Lead the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure compliance topics are addressed.
- Adhere to agreed upon targets (i.e. Time to Fill and other targets as assigned).
- Education: BS degree in HR, Business or a related discipline.
- Experience: 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Experience utilizing different recruiting sources such as web-based applicant tracking systems, job boards, recruiting agencies, etc.
- Customer service.
- Manufacturing recruiting experience would be a plus
- ESA – Technical Maintenance recruiting experience is a big plus.
- If you are data driven and have experience with PowerBI, that would be a plus.
- Orientation to detail. Share Point and Excel is a plus but not required.
- Travel: 10% of the time and only local
For more information about this opportunity please contact our office in Greenville +1 864252 5308 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG