Equipment Maintenance Technician Press Shop (m/f/d) in Greenville South Carolina
Volke Consulting Ltd. (Greenville, SC) seeks
Equipment Maintenance Technician – Press Shop (m/f/d)
- Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models, and expansions.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, and modifies press shop equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability.
- Maintains and updates all process documentation. Must demonstrate the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practices.
- Must be willing to travel internationally up to 90-day increments for a period of at least one year for expert training.
- Must be available to work any shift.
- Associate Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline and 2 years of automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls
- High school diploma/GED and 2 years technical maintenance experience PLUS 2 years
- automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical , electronic systems & PC controls
- (4 years total experience)
- Must be a highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly. Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed
- Successful candidates must pass a computer-based technical knowledge assessment and a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live current
- Experience in Beckhoff controls and hydraulics highly preferred
- Press Shop maintenance experience is a plus
- Experience in preventive & predictive maintenance of mechanical presses & utility
- equipment is a plus
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of closed-loop servo systems
- Experience in design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of sequential processes
- Experience working with high level programming languages
- Experience in interfacing controls, processes and feedback devices
- Experience in Human/Machine interface devices and associated software
- Experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AC variable frequency drives
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- three-phase power
- pneumatic controls
- Siemens PLC S7 experience
- Health care: Medical, dental, vision, Associate Family Pharmacy, Prescription Drug Program, Associate Family Health Center
- Shift Premium
- Benefits for Well Being: Wellbeing Offerings, Associate Assistance Program, Professional Development
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Benefits: Retirement Income Account, 401(k) Company Matching, Retiree Medical Coverage, Retiree Vehicle Program
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance is available for this position: Renter USD 10.000, Homeowners USD 25.000
- Additional benefits: Pet insurance, Critical illness, hospital indemnity, identity theft, personal and auto insurance, group legal, universal life with long-term care
- Services and programs: student loan programs, financial counseling, personal support services, back-up child & elder care
Relocation Assistance is available for this position
For more information about this opportunity please contact our office in Greenville +1 864252 5308 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG