Mobility Software Engineer III (m/f/d) in Greenville South Carolina
Volke Consulting Ltd. (Greenville, SC) seeks
Mobility Software Engineer III (m/f/d)
- Work on the API layer built in the JAVA blueprint BMW architecture.
- Maintain current applications.
- Mostly NOT under active development.
- Some AWS orientation would be a nice to have.
- The person will own all API layer.
- The person would have primary ownership for maintaining the code and drive the migration.
- Top 3 Skills: 1) Experience building REST API or service oriented platform (enterprise primary skill) 2) Java framework experience 3)Overall strong technical background with troubleshooting
- Support complex problems that come up. Broad experience with development and deployment needed.
- Works with Product Owners and DevOps teams and within the global PKI, Certificate Authority and Cyber Security organizations to steer initiatives and support functional departments in all aspects of PKI and Certificate Management.
- MVP skills must needed Java, STPI or similar development and web server plus database through Java.
- Experience and understanding of large scale architecture.
- Ability to work independently
- Nice to have: Experience with developing cloud architecture, understanding testing principles and unit testing, understanding of ADAP, Scrum experience.
- This person would support a few apps at a time and need to understand the business reason that drives those.
- 2. Automated testing experience,
- 3. Experience unit testing or qualifying business needs, Other technologies used: Jira, Browser Stack, Selenium Box.
- 5+ years: Application development using Java.
- 5+ years: REST API design and implementation.
- 4+ years: Implementation experience of software design patterns and best practices applicable to Java application development.
- 3+ years: Developing CI/CD processes using Jenkins
- 3+ years: Testing principles and frameworks
This is a position with a competitive salary and superior benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401Kalong with paid holidays and vacation days.
Please apply ONLY if you fulfill the above mentioned minimum requirements.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our office in Greenville +1 864252 5308 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG