Administrative Assistant (m/f/d) in Greenville South Carolina
Volke Consulting Ltd. (Greenville, SC) seeks
Administrative Assistant (Technical Support) (m/f/d)
- Execute or initiate implementation of administrative practices and procedures determined by, or in conjunction with others.
- Prepare and check agenda for meetings, attending staff and/or conference meetings as directed and prepare the minutes of the meetings as required.
- Perform administrative functions required by the Senior Manager in the execution of his/her duties.
- Provide knowledge and assistance to the other staff members in order to assist smooth operations.
- Perform filing of company information for the Logistics and Purchasing department or forwards the records to the appropriate personnel for filing.
- Communicate information between the Senior Manager and staff members verbally and/ or in writing.
- Prepare and coordinates the flow of communication from the Logistics and Purchasing department within the different departments, staff and/or external allied organizations and entities.
- Arrange for conference, seminars, meetings and agendas, prepare travel requests, make transportation and hotel arrangements for the administrative staff and for member company executives when requested.
- Contact and communicate with German counterparts and executive offices.
- Coordinate worldwide travel schedule for the Senior Manager, as well as, coordinating the Senior Manager’s calendar in order to facilitate important dates, eliminate potential conflicts and allow time for normal duties
- Coordinate Senior Manager’s activities with regards to special ceremonies, events and international visitors
- Act as ongoing and main contact person to German plants/headquarters, especially in the absence of the Senior Manager
- Prepare presentations as needed for the Senior Manager
- Perform safe work practices and participate in trainings and safety programs in a positive and proactive way by following safety rules, procedures, regulations, standards and laws. Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and injuries to supervisor or Human Resources.
- Work safely 100% of the time
- Perform other duties as required.
- This position requires an Associate's degree in Business Administration or other related area
- A minimum of five (5) years' of relevant professional experience in the Administrative Assistant function
- Administrative assistants must maintain a professional demeanor in all situations and be able to withhold confidential information.
- Must be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Excellent Power Point and Excel skills required.
- Good language skills in German
For more information about this opportunity please contact our office in Greenville +1 864252 5308 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG