Maintenance Technician (m/f/d) in Greer (USA)
Maintenance Technician (m/f/d)
Volke Consulting Ltd ~ Greer, South Carolina
As an employee with our company, you will have the opportunity to work within one of the most prestigious automotive manufacturers in the world. This position/ plant is located in the southeast region of the United States.
- Equipment Service Associate (ESA) troubleshoots, maintains, repairs, and modifies automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability
- Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models, and expansions
- Maintains and updates all process documentation
- Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to employ safe work practices
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate Degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in high levels of automation and PLC Controls
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of hands on experience in industrial maintenance, mechanical, electrical, electronic systems, three-phase power, pneumatic and PC based controls
- Must be a highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly
- Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed
- Successful candidates must pass a computer-based technical knowledge assessment and a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live current
- Must live within a 75 mile radius of the plant
- Experience in PLC Controls, Pneumatics, AC/DC, Print Reading, Power Transmission, Robotic (not mandatory, but helpful)
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of closed-loop servo systems
- Experience in design, installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of sequential processes
- Experience working with high level programming languages
- Experience in interfacing controls, processes and feedback devices
- Experience in Human/Machine interface devices and associated software
- Experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of AC variable frequency drives
- Siemens PLC S7 experience
This position is for a long term renewable contract with an excellent hourly rate including superior benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401k along with paid holidays and vacation days.
Volke Consulting Ltd. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please apply only if you fulfill the above mentioned minimum requirements.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VOLKE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co. Planung KG